High frequency PCB is the circuit frequency above 1GHz, there are very strict requirements for its performance, tolerance and technology specification.
The material is very important for the High frequency PCB, below are the basis characters for the high frequency PCB material selection.
1. The dielectric constant have to be small and stable, high dielectric constant will cause the signal transmission delay.
2. The dielectric loss have to be small, it will influence the quality of signal transmission, the dielectric loss is smaller, the signal loss is smaller.
3. The coefficient of thermal expansion should be the same with the cooper foil, or it will cause the copper foil separation during the change of cold and heat.
4. Low water absorption capacity, or it will influence the dielectric constant and dielectric loss in wet condition
5. The heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, peel strength should be all good.
Polaris are good at highly difficult and more layers PCB, please don’t hesitate to contact us for any inquiry
|Material||FR4, High Tg, Halogen free, High-freguency PCB material, ROGERS, aluminum, flex|
|PCB layers||1-50 layers|
|Solder mask||green, red, blue, white, black, yellow|
|Silk screen||White and black|
|Min. tracks/width||3mil / 3mil|
|Surface treatment||HASL, immsersion gold, immersion silver, OSP, gold finger, hard gold|
|Max. PCB size||550*1200mm|
|Impedance Control Tolerance||10%|
|HDI Structure||1+N+1 \ 2+N+2\ 3+N+3\ 4+N+4\ 5+N+5\ 6+N+6\|
|Max Aspect Ratio||40:1|
|Certification||ISO9001, ISO14001, TS16949, UL, ROHS, REACH|
|Special process||Blind or buried vias, impedance control, back drill, VIPPO/POFV|
|Quality control||AOI, 100% electronic test|
If you have questions or are looking for something not listed,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or online service WhatsApp at +86 134 0021 8776
Other products you may like:
Message to this supplier